Skip to content

finally…tadaaaaa – the great reveal of the Feather & Black Blogger Challenge…

25 July, 2012

and finally some order

When I was asked if I could do a Blogger Challenge a few weeks back, I didn’t realise that the word ‘Challenge’ would be quite so prolific in terms of the sheer amount of work involved. But here it is – we now have a lovely calm and orderly bedroom, fit for a calm, orderly little girl…(cough)!!

I chose Dulux Swansdown 22B15 for the lovely soothing white in vinyl matt, and decided to paint skirting, doors and picture rails in a white satin. Sadly the pic doesn’t do the colour much justice, as I’m not a brilliant photographer and have yet to master the art of photoshop! However, you can see what a difference the room is now we have the beautiful Feather & Black blanket box hiding all the plastic tat…note only displayable items on show!!

Finally, if you love this room, please pop over to Feather & Black’s Facebook Page and ‘Like’ it on there…you’ll see the other blogger’s final results and find out who the winner is…(crosses fingers and toes…)

Note - Feather & Black is a leading bedroom furniture retailer with 36 showrooms nationwide, offering a wide selection of exclusively designed products including coordinating bedroom ranges, mattresses, wooden beds and bed linens for both adults and children.
About these ads
6 Comments leave one →
  1. 25 July, 2012 11:22 pm

Loving your work! My daughter would sell me down the river for a room like that. Hx

2. 26 July, 2012 5:35 pm

Looks beautiful and of course I ‘liked’ you. Axx

3. 26 July, 2012 6:36 pm

Looks gorgeous!

4. 28 July, 2012 8:48 am

so pretty……really lovely xx

5. beyondconfessions permalink
    30 July, 2012 1:50 am

I have nominated you for a versatile blogging award, please see: http://beyondconfessions.wordpress.com/2012/07/30/versatile-blogger-award-take-2/
    Thank you for your wonderful blog and beautifully written posts. I thoroughly enjoy reading them.
    XOXO
    Beyond Confessions

6. 31 July, 2012 7:49 am

Love the finished result and I bet your girls do too! My daughters would be sold on the lights! The blanket box is really fab. Just think of all the stuff you can get in there!

It’s my dream to get my girl’s room looking half this calm. Being a home stylist you would think that their room would be beautiful but I can rarely see the floor. A freshly vacuumed carpet is too much of a temptation for messy doll house/ town play. Oh well. I can dream!

Well done. You’ve done a fantastic job!